If you are a PHP ninja we'd like to have you on our team. Read the job specs and if it fits your profile, send us your resume.
Lead developer: Enterprise projects
Motribe is looking for someone to take the lead in shifting our enterprise customers from concept to implementation. This will frequently involve integration between Motribe's core platform and external systems, working with creative agencies, external development companies and clients. As is the nature of a start-up, the role will be flexible and may change over time as the company grows.
- 2 to 3 years of experience working with Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, Memcached
- Good sense of visual literacy and user experience
- Social skills that won't get us fired
- Exposure to high-volume, high-availability systems development
- Familiarity with PHP MVC frameworks like Zend Framework and CodeIgniter
- Able to work for long periods of time without supervision
- Good technical problem-solving skills
- Must be willing, on occasion, to work long hours and over weekends
- Must be based in Cape Town
If you would like to apply for this position or get more information please email us at [email protected]